THE flybridge, by Lagoon
Replacing a catamaran that has come to be seen as a benchmark is no easy task. But the VPLP architects, in partnership with Lagoon and the celebrated Nauta Design studio, have been brilliantly successful in creating the 450.
The 450 is now available in 2 versions: FlyBridge or SporTop.
- in terms of accommodation
- deck areas
Lagoon 450 F from Lagoon catamarans video on Vimeo.
- a steering station on the fly bridge with safe access from both sides for perfect visibility and a large sunbathing area
- a spacious cockpit, again ideal for sunbathing, on the same level as the galley, with a ventilation panel
- a second cockpit, making best use of the forward area
- particularly safe and effective transom platforms for coming aboard or accessing the tender
« 19 days! Maybe not a "Route du Rhum" time, but nevertheless a very creditable performance for a voyage from La Rochelle to Pointe à Pitre (3477 miles) in a strictly standard Lagoon 450." »
Jean-François Tanguy, professional skipper - February 2011
« The sailplan gives the boat enough power to remain fast and dynamic in a wind of less than 10 knots. »
Multicoques magazine, FR / Multihulls World, UK-January 2011