The SporTop version of the 450 allows boaters who wish to enjoy the comfort of a catamaran of 45 feet in a more conventional version, with a helm post on bulkhead in place of the flybridge.
- in terms of accommodation
- deck areas
The cabin-top design creates a more elegant and punchier roof outline.
A large sunbathing area on the cabintop
The sail areas are the same with the FlyBridge version. However, the lower mast and boom:
- reduces pitching
- makes the boom easier to access
the cabintop bulkhead fitted steering position fitted on the cabin-top aft bulkhead includes the following:
- all maneuvers
- integrated large helm station seat
- access from the cockpit and the deck
- an optional extra safety system is also offered, with a tilting composite beam (optional) to close off the steering station in bad weather
- a composite bimini above steering area is available as an option
Interior design by Nauta: elegance and functionality.
Saloon and cabins exceptionally well lit.
Natural light in cabins thanks to large glazed panels on hulls.
Truly luxurious owner's cabin.
Comfortable guest cabins with a side access to the double bed.
"U"-shaped galley for greater comfort at sea, equipped with large hot plates, broad work space and plenty of storage.
Optimization of the access between the cockpit and the galley.
Engine compartments remote from the living areas and perfectly insulated.
You need to be connected on Club Lagoon to see these contents.
Log in or create an account in a few clicks and take advantage of features and contents reserved for members.