By bringing together the internationally-recognized talents of VPLP (naval architects) and the Nauta Design studio to create a luxurious, high-performance deep-water catamaran, Lagoon has once again stolen a march on the opposition in terms of comfort, handling and style.
Lagoon 560: innovation through experience
- practical design and on-deck safety
- elegant and functional use of space
- comfort and efficient performance
- infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source that comes in a choice of finishes: light oak or teak
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and height below deck
- gull-wing bridge deck with two steps for greater comfort in heavy seas
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- elegant and comfortable interiors by Nauta Design
- the fly bridge is a veritable upper-deck saloon (access via closable stairway). Its helm station provides perfect visibility and includes a magnificent spot for sunbathing at the rear
- the cockpit is fully protected from the sun and sea spray and is on the same level as the galley, saloon and chart table. Includes large sliding glass door
- large and practical foredeck cockpit
- transom platforms specially designed for safe boarding
- cabin layouts that break with the tradition of having the furniture fitted parallel to the hulls
- the cockpit is directly accessible from the owner's cabin (starboard) and guest cabin (port)
- owner's cabin includes office, separate washroom and direct access to the cockpit
- guest cabins include VIP accommodation with separate washrooms
- saloon includes L-shaped galley separated by a stowage unit that can also accommodate a TV set on the saloon side
- chart table is forward facing and includes stowable electronics panels and control boards
- natural light in cabins thanks to large hull windows
- indirect lighting in saloon and cabins for soft lighting and the saloon windows can be fitted with blinds
- engine compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated
"In a 25-knot strong breeze, sailing full and by, the GPS varied between 8.5 and 9.2 knots... Next morning, in a light breeze, we were able to set full sail (280 sq. m!). The 560 sails great in as little as 3 knots of real wind."
Multicoques Magazine, FR / Multihulls World, UK - February 2011
"A breeze of between 9 and 12 knots allowed us to fully appreciate the quality of the designers' work. Despite a displacement of 30.3 tonnes, the boat made steady progress, was agile when manoeuvring and quickly picked up speed after each tack."
Yacht & Sail, IT – November 2010
The Lagoon 560 comes in 2 versions
this version comprises all the essential features to ensure you get the best out of your Lagoon catamaran at a more affordable price.
fully equipped for long-distance cruising.
Download the brochure