The Lagoon 500 is the first of our "big" catamarans (over 50') and a benchmark in the world of fast, blue water cruising multihulls (more than 130 boats delivered to date). Not only are its speed and manoeuvrability impressive, in terms of comfort and luxury it is the stuff of dreams!
Lagoon 500: living widely…
- on deck
- for long cruises
- infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source that comes in a choice of finishes: light oak or teak
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and height below deck
- gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- fly bridge with two access points, helm station provides perfect visibility and a bench seat that can accommodate the entire crew
- spacious cockpit, ideal for sunbathing, on the same level as the galley. Includes foldable table in the rigid bimini and two ventilation panels
- a second cockpit on the foredeck for increased comfort
- particularly safe and effective transom platforms for boarding or accessing the dinghy
- large saloon with dining table for eight persons
- U-shaped galley for greater comfort at sea, close to the dining table
- galley designed for easy installation of additional equipment (freezer, 2nd refrigerator, dishwasher…)
- excellent natural lighting in the saloon, the cabins (large hull windows) and the washrooms and includes very effective ventilation
- an owner's cabin worthy of the name (even in the 4-cabin version) and luxurious guest cabins
- the Lagoon 500 comes in three different versions:
- private version with 3 cabins: large owner's cabin with a small lounge, office, dressing-room, plenty of stowage space, washroom with all conveniences, including a separate large shower and separate heads. At the head of the bed, aft on the starboard side, a panel provides stunning views, lighting and ventilation
- private version with 4 cabins: three VIP cabins and a slightly smaller owner's suite
- charter version with 5 cabins: layout identical to that of the private version with 4 cabins except for the forward starboard companionway which also provides access to a cabin with two bunk beds and a washroom
- engines are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated
« A boat designed for long-distance cruising with all facilities, the Lagoon 500 is a fine performer under sail… »
Mer & Bateaux, FR – January 2006
« After several days' sailing, I was particularly impressed by the boat's performance in light winds »
Multicoques Magazine, FR / Multihulls World, UK - December 2005
The Lagoon 500 comes in 2 versions
this version comprises all the essential features to ensure you get the best out of your Lagoon catamaran at a more affordable price.
fully equipped for long-distance cruising.
Download the brochure