Undisputed world champion in its category (more than 700 boats delivered in 2013), the Lagoon 380 is still going strong. It's fast, easy to manoeuvre and safe, and has a legion of fans spread across the world's oceans.
Lagoon 380: enjoying life…
- enjoying life on the high seas in a seaworthy craft
- enjoying life in port on a comfortable, welcoming boat
- a simple, efficient deck layout
- vertical glazing provides better protection against the sun and optimizes space and headroom
- layouts include 3 or 4 cabins in a 38' boat
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- move around easily and safely thanks to wide side decks and a rigid walkway on the trampoline…
- transom platforms provide easy access to the sea and dinghy
- the cockpit is a real outdoor lounge area
- saloon and cabins bathed in natural light (large hull windows)
- 360° vision in the rounded saloon
- galley located between cockpit and saloon
- engines compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated
« On our way back from Saint Gilles Croix de Vie we settled into a speed of 8-9 knots with the gennaker set in 15 knots of wind, all in perfect comfort ».
Multicoques Magazine, FR / Multihulls World, UK, June 2008
« As with most multihulled boats, she performs best with the wind on or aft of the beam, reaching 12-13 knots in good conditions. »
Latitudes and Attitudes, USA, August 2006
« Outstandingly in a strong breeze and heavy seas. She's a boat in which you feel safe, well equipped, and extremely comfortable. »
Jean Grumellon, retired fishing-boat owner, Saint-Malo
The Lagoon 380 comes in 2 versions
this version comprises all the essential features to ensure you get the best out of your Lagoon catamaran at a more affordable price.
fully equipped for long-distance cruising.
Download the brochure